Refund and cancellation policy
Membership Cancellation Policy
AGN membership is an annual commitment, subject to a minimum of 6 months’ notice of termination, expect in certain cases of misconduct or loss of capacity. Dues/fees paid are not refundable.
Event Cancellation Policy – North America
We understand things happen, and occasionally participants need to change their registration for an event. AGN does everything that they can to minimize the related costs and damages for our members. However, it is necessary to make financial commitments prior to any event, many of which are not able to be altered. As a result, the NA Executive Board has approved the following policy:
- Substitutions will be accepted until 7 days prior to the event at no penalty.
- Written requests to cancel registrations are handled as follows:
- 60 days or more prior to event start – Full refund/credit issued with no penalty
- 30 – 59 days prior to event – Credit/Refund is reduced by a $200 administrative fee to cover financial obligations incurred by AGN
- Less than 30 days prior to event start – No credits or refunds
Event Cancellation Policy – International
A deadline for cancellation refunds is publicised with the registration details for each event, along with advice for delegates to insure for cancellation risks. The refund deadline depends on AGN’s ability to lay off costs if delegate numbers change for the individual event. We will usually consider further discretionary concession for late cancellations if the overall event makes a surplus sufficient for the purpose.